Dental Implants Goals
When a tooth falls, space is left behind, causing the remaining teeth to move from their place by time, which leads to damage in the complete denture that is hard to be corrected later. A dental implant at Top Clinic is a high-quality titanium post (like a tooth root) that is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line to allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth or a bridge into that area. Dental implants also benefit the general oral health because they do not have to be anchored to other teeth, like bridges.
Dental Implants Candidates:
In most cases, anyone with missing teeth and is healthy enough to undergo a routine dental extraction, or oral surgery can be considered for a dental implant at Top Clinic. Patients should have healthy gums and enough bone to hold the implant.
The Advantages of Having Dental Implants
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. Moreover, because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech: With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or say your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort: Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating: Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem: Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health: Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability: Implants are solid and will last many years. With proper care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Dental Implants Operation
- First, the tooth root implant, which is a small post made of high-quality titanium, is placed into the bone socket of the missing tooth. As the jawbone heals, it grows around the implanted metal post, anchoring it securely in the jaw. The healing process can take from six to twelve weeks.
- Once the implant has bonded to the jawbone, a small connector post — called an abutment — is attached to the post to hold the new tooth securely. To make the new tooth or teeth, your dentist makes impressions of your teeth and creates a model of your bite. The new tooth or teeth are based on this model. A replacement tooth, called a crown, is then attached to the abutment.
- Instead of one or more individual crowns, some patients may have attachments placed on the implant that retain and support a removable denture.
- Your Top Clinic dentist also will match the color of the new teeth to your natural teeth. Because the implant is secured within the jawbone, the replacement teeth look, feel, and function just like your own natural teeth.
Planning Your Dental Implants Operation
Dental Implant Operation with Top Clinic has never been easier, only three steps to show your smile to the world!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists today by calling us or requesting a callback.
- Coordinate with Top Clinic team who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Dental Implant Operation in a five stars hospital in Istanbul that uses the latest Dental Implant Operation techniques for your maximum safety and satisfaction.
- Arrive in Istanbul, meet your doctor, now, you’re ready for your life-changing operation! And receive your guarantee certificate.
Let’s Get Started!
Learn more about Dental Implant Operation in Turkey and Get your free consultation now by calling us or requesting a Callback.