In some cultures, beard and mustache thickness is a sign of men’s attractivity; however, light facial hair growth and patchiness may be a result of either scarring or genetics for some men. A recent study found that as many as 45% of men around the world are unhappy with the patchiness throughout their beard and sideburns. Therefore; there’s a growing demand on beard and mustache transplants nowadays for men who suffer from the disappointment growth of beard or mustache, or those who experience beard or mustache hair loss due to several factors like aging, or some kinds of medical treatments.
In Beard and Moustache Transplant, the side and back of your head serve as the donor areas, and your surgeon locates the donor area during the operation for hair to be harvested and transplanted accurately with a certain angle and direction in the beard and mustache.
A Beard and Moustache Transplant is a walk-in walk-out procedure, and only local anesthetic is used to ensure minimal downtime.
The results will be noticeable immediately after the procedure is completed. Whereas the full results are typically expected within 6 to 12 months. Beard and Moustache restoration surgery can completely alter the appearance of your face, giving it a more contoured line and a fuller, more neatly shaved look.
Top Clinic experts guarantee lifetime natural results for the beard and mustache transplant with a very convenience affordable price in one of the best five stars hospitals in Istanbul.
Beard and Moustache Transplant Candidates
Men over 18 years old who suffer from a light beard or mustache and have a thick donor area in the back of the scalp are good candidates for Beard and Moustache Transplant.
Beard and Moustache Transplant Methods:
In Top Clinic, we use the latest medical technologies in the field of Beard and Moustache Transplantation. Beard and Moustache Transplants in Top Clinic is operated by an experienced medical team of specialist surgeons with ten years-experience minimum.
Our Latest method for Beard and Moustache Transplant
– Direct Hair Implantation (DHI): The hair follicles are implanted one by one directly into the “recipient area” whether it’s a mustache or beard, without having to open channels like in FUE implantation technique. DHI technique spare time in which helps the hair follicles live longer. Each hair follicle will be placed in a specific direction, angle, and depth, providing maximum density possible.
Planning Your Beard and Moustache Transplant Operation
Beard and Moustache Transplantation with Top Clinic has never been easier, only three steps, and three days to get your hair back!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists.
- Coordinate with Top Clinic team who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Hair Transplant operation at a five stars hospital in Istanbul.
- Arrive Istanbul, meet your doctor, get ready for your life-changing operation, and receive your guarantee certificate.
Duration of Beard and Moustache Transplant Procedure
Your operation at Top Clinic Istanbul takes only three days as follows:
- Your doctor will perform the operation on the first day of your arrival, your transportation and accommodation will be arranged by Top Clinic coordination office.
- The second day will be a day to relax and enjoy the charm of Istanbul.
- The third day will be for a follow-up session, where you will get the donor and receptor areas washed by your doctor, to go back safely to your country.
Let’s Get Started!
Learn more about Beard and Moustache Transplant in Turkey or Get your free consultation now by calling us or requesting a Callback.