Male’s Hair Loss
If you are experiencing hair thinning, Top Clinic is here for you because you’re not the only one! Statistics show that 85% of men suffer from some type of hair loss by the age of 60. Male pattern baldness is one of the major causes for hair loss nowadays, and it occurs when the hair follicle shrinks over time, resulting in a shorter and thinner hair until the follicle will no longer grow new hair again. This will negatively affect men’s appearance and self-confidence. However, the graft will stay alive which suggests that it is still possible to grow new hair by applying hair transplant procedure.
Whether male pattern baldness was caused by a group of genes, emotional stress, hypothyroidism, Alopecia Areata, lupus, chemotherapy, aging, anabolic steroids, hormones, or burns, Hair Transplant remains the best way to treat it permanently.
Male Hair Transplant Candidates
Top Clinic experts suggest that Hair Transplant candidate is someone who’s over 18 and suffering from hair loss, scars, or men baldness with a healthy hair growth at the back and sides of the head to serve as donor areas. The only way to know if you are a candidate for a hair transplant is to perform a confidential consultation. You can get your free consultation from Top Clinic’s specialists now by requesting a Callback.
Male Hair Transplant Methods
In Top Clinic, we use the latest medical technologies in the field of Hair Transplant to satisfy all our clients’ needs. Hair Transplants in Top Clinic are operated by an experienced medical team of specialist surgeons with ten years of experience at the minimum.
The method used in a hair transplant operation varies regarding the number of the follicles transplanted, the density of the donor area, as well as the budget assigned for the operation, your Top Clinic experts are the best to advise you on which method to choose, get them now by calling or requesting a call back.
Our Latest Hair Transplant Methods
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): This method is best used when harvesting is up to 5000 hair follicles from the donor area one by one to implant them in the recipient area following the natural direction and depth of the existing hair for a natural guaranteed result. Mega Follicular Unit Extraction (M.FUE) is two FUE sessions with up to 7000 extracted follicles.
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI): Unlike FUE; in DHI the hair follicles are implanted one by one directly from the donor to the receptor area, without having to wait for all the follicles to be collected and then implanted afterward. Each hair follicle is placed in a specific direction, angle, and depth, providing maximum density.
- Robotic Hair Transplant: This is the world’s latest hair transplant technology, and it has minimized the time. It is a technology that performs the operation under the supervision of your expert doctor, to give the best, most accurate, and natural results ever in less than half of the usual time of the operation.
Planning Your Hair Transplant Operation
Hair transplantation with Top Clinic has never been easier, only three steps, and three days to get your hair back!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists.
- Coordinate with Top Clinic team who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Hair Transplant operation at a 5 stars hospital in Istanbul.
- Arrive Istanbul, meet your doctor, get ready for your life-changing operation, and receive your guarantee certificate.
Duration of The Hair Transplant Procedure:
Your operation at Top Clinic Istanbul takes only three days as follows:
- Your doctor will perform the transplant operation on the first day of arrival after completing the necessary medical tests.
- The second day is to relax and enjoy the beauty of Istanbul.
- The third day will be the follow-up session, where you will get the donor and receptor areas washed by your doctor, to go back to your country safely.
Let’s Get Started!
Learn more about Male Transplant Operation in Turkey or Get your free consultation now by calling us or requesting a Callback.