Chemical Peel Goals
A chemical peel is a technique used in Top Clinic to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the surface that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical Peel Candidates:
Fair-skinned people with the following facial problems can benefit from a chemical peel treatment:
- Acne scars.
- Aging skin.
- Crow’s feet
- Sun damaged skin.
- Sagging skin.
The procedure is not recommended for individuals with infections, active skin disease, cut or broken skin, sunburns or active Herpes simplex 1 sores. Other counter-indications include patients who are:
- Nursing or pregnant.
- Have taken Accutane in last six months.
- Have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis or rosacea.
- Have used Retin-A, Renova, prescription skin care products, products that contain ascorbic acid, bleaching or skin-lightening agents or other acid-based products in the last 48 hours.
Types of Chemical Peel
There are three basic types of chemical peels:
- Superficial or lunchtime peel: Alpha-hydroxy acid or another mild acid is used to penetrate only the outer layer of skin to gently exfoliate it. The treatment is used to improve the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin as well as to refresh the face, neck, chest or hands.
- Medium peel: Glycolic or Trichloroacetic acid is applied to penetrate the out and middle layers of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment is used to improve age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and moderate skin discoloration. It also can be used to smooth rough skin and treat some precancerous skin growths, i.e. actinic keratosis.
- Deep peel: Trichloroacetic acid or phenol is applied to deeply penetrate the middle layer of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment removes moderate lines, age spots, freckles and shallow scars. Patients will see a dramatic improvement in skin appearance. The procedure is used on the face and only can be performed once.
Planning Your Chemical Peel Treatment
Chemical Peel with Top Clinic has never been easier, only three steps to get rid of your facial problems!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists.
- Coordinate with Top Clinic team who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Chemical Peel treatment in a 5 stars hospital in Istanbul, that uses the latest Chemical Peel techniques for your maximum safety and satisfaction.
- Arrive Istanbul; meet your doctor, now you’re ready for your life changing treatment! And receive your guarantee certificate.
Let’s Get Started!
Learn more about Chemical Peel in Turkey and Get your free consultation now by calling us or requesting a Callback.