Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
Platelet-Rich Plasma (commonly referred to as PRP) is a simple, non-surgical procedure that uses a natural product created from your own body to treat the hair and skin. This treatment can effectively strengthen your hair and regenerate new follicles to replace the damaged ones. It can also treat tired skin and improve its appearance.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Procedure:
Our blood is made up of 93% red blood cells, 6% white blood cells, 1% platelets and plasma. Your doctor will take your blood and spin it in a centrifuge, which enables the separation of the blood cells from your plasma and platelets. This is then re-injected into the skin or hair scalp to stimulate collagen and new skin cells and treat thinning hair and hair loss. PRP harnesses the beneficial functions of the patients own platelets and therefore there is no risk of allergy or rejection of the treatment.
The number of injections needed depends on the amount of the area being treated, usually between three to nine doses. With aesthetic PRP injections, we use a microinjection technique, whereby a small amount of PRP is deposited at regular intervals directly under the skin of the treated area.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is used for
- Restoring your skin volume in the face, hands, or nick.
- Improving your hair growth and stop hair thinning.
- Treating the hair and scalp after the hair transplant operation.
It is advised to start treatment early on to ensure the best results.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Candidates
If you are a healthy man/ woman who is looking for a healthy natural treatment for the hair or skin, then you’re the best candidate for PRP injections.
PRP treatment can also be a great way to regenerate the skin and hair cells to avoid aging effects.
Planning to get Your Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) with Top Clinic has never been easier, only three steps to get the best natural hair and skin treatment!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists.
- Coordinate with Top Clinic team who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment in a 5 stars hospital in Istanbul, that uses the latest Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) techniques for your maximum safety and satisfaction.
- Arrive Istanbul, meet your doctor, now, get ready for your life-changing operation! And receive your guarantee certificate,
Let’s Get Started!
Learn more about Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) in Turkey and Get your free consultation now by calling us or requesting a Callback.