Facelift (also known as Rhytidectomy) is a procedure used to lift up and pull back the skin to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and other signs of aging, to improve the appearance of the face and jaw. Facelift surgery in Top Clinic can reverse the effects of time, stress, and exposure to the sun that damages the skin in the long term. To perform this procedure, your Top Clinic facial plastic surgeon will surgically lift and tighten the muscles of the face to create more pleasing contouring for the face and rejuvenate the facial structure for a younger look. Then he or she will remove excess fat and skin in the face that gives more aged and tired appearance. This operation will be performed carefully not to affect the shape of nose, mouth or ears.
In Top Clinic; our board-certified skilled surgeons will perform this procedure with an artistic eye and extreme attention to detail to leave the patients with less scarring and beautiful, natural-looking facial lift results that last for around fifteen years.
If you are a healthy person with a young soul, then you deserve a young face too! Suffering from any of the following aging marks means you’re the best candidate for this operation:
- Loss of muscle tone and skin elasticity in the face and neck.
- Jaws and deep creases around the nose and mouth.
- Deep wrinkles of the neck and face.
- Tired appearance.
- Less defined chin and sagging neck.
Face Lift Procedure
A facelift is usually carried out under general anesthesia and rarely performed using a local an anesthesia.
Facelift step by step procedure:
- Your Surgeon will first make incisions above the hairline, from the temples to the front or behind of the ear.
- Then he will make cuts under the chin in case of lifting the jawline.
- The next step will be removing the excess facial skin.
- Your surgeon will then pull the remaining skin backward and upwards to reverse the aging effect and restore the young appearance of the skin.
- Then your doctor will stitch the facial skin and bandage it to minimize the swelling.
Sometimes your doctor will redistribute facial fat and tissue to give even better natural youthful results.
The final results might take six to nine months to be seen.
- You will need to take two to four weeks off work to fully recover from facelift surgery.
- You will not be allowed to shower or make the bandages wet for the first two days, you will also need to avoid strenuous activities.
- You also need to keep your head propped up with pillows for a couple of days while resting to reduce the swelling.
- After about a week: Stitches are removed or dissolvable.
- After several weeks: Scars and redness should fade away.
- After six to nine months: The full effect of the facelift should be seen.
- Your Top Clinic doctor will provide you with a free medical package to ensure minimum side effects.
Planning Your Facelift Operation
Facelift with Top Clinic has never been easier, only three steps to get rid of your aging marks forever!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists by calling us or requesting a Callback.
- Coordinate with Top Clinic team who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Facelift operation in a 5 stars hospital in Istanbul, that uses the latest Facelift techniques for your maximum safety and satisfaction.
- Arrive Istanbul, meet your doctor, now, get ready for your life-changing operation! And receive your guarantee certificate,
Let’s Get Started!
Learn more about Facelift in Turkey and Get your free consultation now by calling us or requesting a Callback.