Tummy Tuck Goals
A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, is a surgical procedure to flatten the stomach and remove the excess skin and fat. Your doctor performs a surgical cut in the tummy area to tighten separated ab muscles to recall the appearance of a well proportionate body. The need for this surgery most commonly occurs after childbirth or a massive weight loss in women and after weight loss in men. Ageing also might cause loose skin around the stomach, for men and women, who don’t play sports on a regular basis, therefore, a Tummy Tuck is not a replacement for exercise, or a healthy diet, and cannot be a weight loss solution, but instead it can be a way to enhance the body appearance and contouring after a massive weight loss.
Tummy Tuck Procedure:
The surgery is done under local anesthesia, and your Top Clinic doctor will remove a section of skin and fat from the belly button or higher -down to the pubic regions-. Up to 30-50% of the stomach-skin is usually removed, including the existed stretch marks. Your surgeon will pull down the remaining skin to cover the entire belly, which makes the stomach much flatter and tighter, then he will reposition the belly button sometimes if needed to give a more natural and well-proportioned look.
There are two types of the Tummy Tuck operation in Top Clinic:
- Full Tummy Tuck: which addresses the entire abdomen, above and below the belly button.
- Mini Tummy Tuck: which uses a shorter incision to treat only the fatty area below the belly button for people with little excess fat.
A tummy tuck may also be one part of a mommy makeover procedure after childbirth or a part of a body contouring procedure.
Tummy Tuck Candidates
Men and women who are physically healthy and at a stable weight, with excess fat that doesn’t respond to diet or exercise in the tummy area, or/ and loose or droopy skin around the stomach.
Also, people who suffer from stretch marks on the tummy can be good candidates for a tummy tuck operation as the stretch marks cannot be removed through exercise or any other way.
Tummy Tuck Recovery:
After the operation, you will endure swelling, and you will have to wear a particular type of corset to encourage your skin to heal correctly and reduce any swelling. You might experience pain that can be controlled using painkillers; however, your Top Clinic doctor will provide you with all the necessary medications in a free medical package for the recovery period.
Top Clinic experts advise you to take three to six weeks off work to fully recover, which varies from a person to another, and you will need at least three weeks until you can go back to your normal activities.
The results can be noticeable after six weeks.
Planning Your Tummy Tuck Operation:
Tummy Tuck with Top Clinic has never been more comfortable, only three steps to get your body’s harmony back!
- Get your free consultation from Top Clinic specialists by calling us or requesting a callback.
- Coordinate with Top Clinic team who will organize your accommodation and private transportation, as well as your Tummy Tuck operation in a 5 stars hospital in Istanbul, that uses the latest Tummy Tuck techniques for your maximum safety and satisfaction.
- Arrive in Istanbul, meet your doctor, get ready for your life-changing operation! Moreover, receive your guarantee certificate.