Ultra FUE Technique
Are you facing one of the most significant problems, which is baldness or excessive hair loss? Now, you can get a full head coverage by our latest technique; Ultra FUE Technique.
Ultra FUE is a hair transplant technique, depends on a harvesting device called Micro-Motor and an accurate implanting forceps with a head made of Sapphire.
The following phases of Ultra FUE technique:
- Hair shaving; the medical staff will do the shaving for the patient.
- Scalp sterilization; preparing the scalp for the transplant procedure.
- Draw the frontal headline. Which is the most important phase in the procedure.
- Marking the donor area, in order to choose the best follicles for implantation, and prepare it for the harvesting phase.
- Sedation phase, performed by the painless needle-free injection technique, where the anesthetic fluid is pumped into the scalp.
- Harvesting phase, depending on Micro- Motor device.
- Opening Channels phase, depending on a medical forceps, which heads made of Sapphire; one of the precious stones, it is characterized by a smooth antibacterial surface, in addition to, accelerates the healing process and minimizes tissue damage.
- Implantation Phase, where the harvested follicles are implanted in the receptor areas. In a certain depth and direction.
- Washing session, the first session will be after 27 hours from the transplantation. Where one of the specialists will wash the scalp for the patient and teach him/her how to wash later on.
- Medical bag contains therapeutic shampoo, ointment, lotion, painkillers, and allergy medications.